Please Sign Up for our "Playbill" mailing
The Playhouse is in need of many different kinds of items. Some are related to the individual shows we produce and may be used as props or costumes. Other items are needed to help build our sets and maintain our facilities such as building materials or tools. Your donation of property or services may be deductible by you against your income taxes as a charitable donation. These tax-deductible donations of goods or services will be acknowledged in each of our show Playbills for the year, as well as with a listing on our website donor page.
Before bringing any item to the Playhouse check the list below for items which we currently need. Please call us to determine the suitability of any items you may have available for donation. We can then arrange with you for delivery or pickup and provide you with a receipt for tax purposes. We ask that you not drop items off without calling first. For more information please call Pat Love at 904-446-7618.
Our current Wish-List of items include the following:
• Air Compressor
• Tools of all kinds (Hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, levels, you name it!) If you or someone you know has retired, moved or passed away we can use all your old tools for set building & maintenance
• Paint Brushes
• Hand Truck
• 3 recent vintage iMac computers (Intel generation)
• iPad or iPod
Props and Sets
• Costume Supplies (unique & period items or fabrics and material)
• A theater generally does not inventory too much in the way of props & sets as it takes too much room and it is uncertain when it would be needed again. However, we always have a need for items in our productions that we would like to borrow from you and return once the show is finished. Please click here to see a list by show of props we are looking for in our upcoming shows
• Piano (upright or grand)
• Office supplies, paper, janitorial supplies
• Garment racks and shoe trees